The Korumburra Community Development and Action Inc.
Korumburra is a vibrant energetic prosperous town that builds on its past with a commitment to being progressive and innovative providing for its own livelihood. It will remain caring and accommodating of the diverse values and ages of its people.(“Vision” from Korumburra Community Action Plan June 2002.)
What does the KCDA do?
WE SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY
Our objectives are guided by recommendations of the Korumburra Community Social Needs Identification.
There are a number of benefits available to your community group through the KCDA including:
- Use of 3MFM for FREE advertising of Korumburra community events
- Promotion :
- Access to post a notice in the Community Notice board
- Not-for-profits may also book the KCDA Inc community meeting room (formerly the Access Centre)
If your group is not incorporated & wishes to hold an event, please join us at a meeting. These are held on the second Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm. We’ll offer any assistance we can provide.
Community projects include:
- BURRA FLYER
- Community Noticeboard (located on the Commercial Street wall of the Middle Korumburra Hotel)
- Community Information & Events Website
- Railway Station Gardens
- Networking in our community
- Welcome bags for new residents
- and more…