We hold five major fund raising events each year:
1. New Year’s Eve on the Hill – Music Festival in Krowera – catering is provided
2. Korumburra Swap Meet – early in January – catering is provided
3. Rotary Art Show – second weekend in February at the Federation Art Gallery
4. Rotary Ride to Conference – February/March
5 Annual Dinner Auction – mid October
Major projects include:
1. Development of Ivy O’Neill Park in Korumburra
2. Development of a walking track from Coal Creek to Ritchie’s Reserve
3. Life Education
4. Disaster Aid Australia
5. Gippsland Rotary Centenary House
The Robyn Holmes Foundation was formed by the Rotary Club of Korumburra in 2014. Robyn lived most of her life in Korumburra and dedicated herself to helping other people, especially the younger generation. She lost her life to cancer in 2013 at the age of 61. The vision of the Robyn Holmes Foundation is to inspire and support children, youth and families, especially in the local community.
Rotary Club of Korumburra Inc.
Club Chartered 1948