Learn about the region’s many attractions and services. Our bureau is not affiliated with or influenced by any government agency, and we offer impartial advice and support without regard for social, racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious prejudice.
- General information – we provide visitors information and advice about the community
- Tourism – general tourist information centre for Leongatha
- Referrals – advice, a brochure, an application form or assistance via the internet.
- Tax help – lodging assistance open to all local individual taxpayers who are not engaged in a business or other form of commercial enterprise
- Energy assistance – trained Energy Mentors to guide you through the maze of tariffs, discounts and special offers retailers use in their energy plans
- IT assistance – CAB has a number of volunteers with considerable IT experience who can assist you with everything from a “Which button do I press?” query through to “How do I set up a Face-Snap-Twit account
- Document preparation – staff can draft a letter or assist with an online application
- Online forms – copies of many publications and/or application forms for services, concession cards, government grants and more