As well as the Korumburra Art Gallery, Korumburra features a seven murals around town – most can be found on a short walk down Commercial St.
Painted by a local artist Dennis Leversha, each depicts a snapshot of Korumburra’s rich history.
* The Office Wall – the landscape of the former coal mining town
* The wall of the service station in Commercial Street – the fire at the Middle Hotel in 1933
* The shop wall in Commercial Street – an image of the shopfronts as they were in the 19th century
* The shop wall in Commercial Street – loading milk cans at the Korumburra Butter Factor
* At the Art Gallery – in front is an image of family and friends enjoying the countryside around Korumburra
* The Art Gallery Frieze – show the colonial architecture of the town.